Meet Jessica Martel,
Jessica Martel helps entrepreneurs brand, sell and create authentic engagement within their communities. Jessica has 10 + years demonstrated top performing sales experience and 6 years coaching experience helping both multi 6-7 figure entrepreneurs and new online start ups.
She’s worked with some pretty cool tribes online and collaborated with real visionaries in the business, fitness, wellness, lifestyle, spiritual and start-up entrepreneurial space.
She works with visionaries who are looking for her help managing their accounts and scaling their sales| community engagement or marketing efforts. Or 1:1 with start-ups. Typically someone who has had career success but is now looking to brand their online course|program as a coach or consultant.
- Host of The Money Vibe & Bold & Brilliant Women Global Interview Series (Experts interviewed in series seen on platforms like TED TALKS, OPRAH, HAYHOUSE, E-WOMEN NETWORK, BUSINESS INSIDER, FORBES)
- Mentored over 500 women internationally and has provided both strategic & motivational coaching to thousands of live audience members online.
- 15 + Years documented sales and marketing experience with top performance awards, 3 years in a row and closing over $1Million in sales for most recent client in 2017 alone
- Holds her BA in Communications with a double major in Journalism and Public Relations
- Certified in Nutrition & Sports former International award-winning fitness coach.
- Partnered up with brands like P90X and 21 Day Fix, and was network marketing professional ranking in the top 1% of the company for 3 years.
Jessica lives in the Okanagan/Interior, in Kamloops BC, Canada.( In between Kelowna and Vancouver BC).
She lives with her soulmate hunk of a husband, Jarrad, overlooking the mountains and vineyard with her two boys and with their darling grey kitten Lucy Lou just around the corner.
Sending you love,